Nigerian Banks spent a total of N13.5 billion(34,871,985.00 USD) on marketing and advertising in Q1 2020.
Interestingly,the biggest spender was Fidelity Bank Plc, a tier-2 bank which doled out N2.6 billion ( 6,716,086.00 USD) on marketing, communication, and entertainment costs.
See full list below;
- Fidelity Bank Plc: N2.6 billion
- FBN Holdings Plc: N2 billion
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc: N1.8 billion
- Zenith Bank Plc: N1.8 billion
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc: N1.7 billion
- Access Bank Plc: N1.4 billion
- FCMB Group Plc: N790 million
- Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc: N394 million
- Wema Bank Plc: N329 million
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc: N267 million
- Sterling Bank Plc: N223 million
What is your forecast for Quarter 2,2020 ?
Featured Image source ; Nairametrics